100 gm digestive biscuits
50 gm butter
1 tbsp powder sugar
½ cup hung curd
200 gm cream cheese
¼ cup icing sugar
½ tbsp + 1 tsp gelatin
2 tbsp water
1 tsp mango essence
1 cup whipping cream
½ cup FARM FRESH ALPHONOSO PUREE
1) Crush the biscuits; mix with butter & powder sugar. Line 7’’ spring form tin with butter paper & press biscuit mixture on top. Set in refrigerator for ½ an hour.
2) Soak ½ tbsp gelatin in 2 tbsp water, stirring continuously till it thickens up. (Place in a bain-marie until it dissolves.) Strain it.
3) Beat whipping cream till medium peaks form.
4) Beat cream cheese, curd, icing sugar, mango essence, till smooth. Add strained gelatin & process till incorporated.
5) Fold whipped cream with spatula.
6) Pour over biscuit base & smooth edges. Put in refrigerator to set for 2 hours.
7) In a bowl add 1 tsp gelatin with 4 tsp of water. Mix together.
8) In a sauce pan add FARM FRESH MANGO PULP warms it. Add gelatin mixture & stir it till it dissolves.
9) Pour this mango puree mixture on top of set cheese cake.
10) Refrigerate for 2 hours & serve chilled.
Recipe type: – Desserts
Degree of difficulty: – easy
preparation Time – 10 mins
cooking time – 20 mins
setting Time – 2 hours
total time – 2 hours 30 mins
Serves: – 4