1 litre full cream, milk
½ cup rice flour
¾ cup sugar
1 FARM FRESH ALPHONSO MANGO PULP
1 tsp cardamom powder
Pistachios or almonds for garnishing
1) In a heavy bottom pan heat a ½ litre milk & bring to the boil.
2) In another ½ litre milk dissolve the rice flour & slowly add to the hot milk, on low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture becomes thick.
3) Add sugar & cook for 2-3 minutes.
4) Switch off the gas; add mango pulp & cardamom powder.
5) Pour in individuals bowls & garnish with pistachios or almonds.
Recipe type: – Desserts
Degree of difficulty: – easy
preparation Time – 10 mins
cooking time – 25 mins
setting Time – 2 hours
total time – 2 hours 35 mins
Serves: – 4