For the choux pastry:
75g White flour
2 tsp cornstarch+ 2 tbsp water
55g Butter, finely diced
150ml Cold water
For the topping:
1/4 cup strawberry puree
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream
1) Sift the flour and salt on to grease-proof paper.
2) Bring the butter and water to the boil. Add all the flour in one go and beat to a smooth dough over a low heat. Cool for 10 minutes.
3) Gradually beat in the corn starch mixture with a wooden spoon until the paste is smooth and stands in peaks. (Make sure each amount is fully blended before adding any more of the mixture)
4) Using a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2-inch tip , pipe dough onto the parchment paper tracings.
5) Milk wash the eclairs.
6) Place the baking sheets in the oven and bake until golden brown for about 30 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, at least 10 minutes.
7) In a small bowl, whisk the strawberry puree, sugar and cream together. Set in the freezer for about 10 mins until thick.
8) Once the eclairs have cooled down, spoon the mixture into a pastry bag and pipe into each pastry. Finally, add the sprinkles and serve.