- 1.5 cups JainFarmFreshAamRus Alphonso pulp
- 3 teaspoons tea or 2-3 tea bags
- 4 cups water
- ½ or ¾ tbsp lemon juice or as required
- Sugar as per taste
- A few mint leaves for garnishing
Measure: 1 cup = 250g
- Add tea into boiling water and switch off the flame.
- Cover and let the black tea steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain and rest the black tea. When at ideal temperature refrigerate.
- Pour the cold tea into a blender.
- Add Jain FarmFreshAamRusAlphonso pulp, lemon juice and sugar to the black tea.
- Blend well.
- Serve the mango iced tea in tall glasses with ice cubes, garnished with mint leaves.
Recipe Type : Beverage
Serves : 8-10