- Mango Pulp: 1 cup Jain FarmFreshAamRus [Anyvariant]
- Condensed milk 150 ml
- Fresh Paneer: ½ cup crumbled and smoothened
- Green Cardamom Powder:¼tsp
- Ghee/butter/oil: 1 tbsp (to grease)
- Chopped Pistachios: To garnish
Measure: 1 cup = 250g
- In a heavy bottom pan heatJain FarmFreshAamRus till it boils, while stirring continuously.
- When it starts reducing, add condensed milk and paneer. Mix well.
- Cook it until the water content is reduced and the mixture starts leaving sides of the pan.
- When done, add cardamom powder, mix and pour the mixture out on a greased tray.
- Form a thick slab. Sprinkle and press pistachios on the top and let it cool.
- Cut it into desired shapes and serve.
Recipe Type : Traditional Sweet
Serves : 12-14