- 2 cup mawa (evaporated milk-Grated)
- 2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup cashew nut powder
- 1 cup Jain FarmfreshAamrus [ Kesar ]
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee (clarified butter)
Measure: 1 cup = 250g
- In a non stick pan, heat ghee/clarified butter, add mawa/ evaporated milk and roast for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add Jain FarmFresh AamRus and stir and cook continuously till it thickens, and add sugar, stir and cook till all ingredients bind together.
- Add cashew nut powder and milk powder and mix well. Cool and give shape of modak with greased mold.
- Can be stored on shelf for 2 days.