- Self Rising Flour or Maida – 1 cup
- 300 grams –JainFarmFreshAamRus [Any variant]
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Milk – 3-4 tbsp
- Sugar powder-100g
- Butter – 1/3 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – ¼ tsp.
Measure: 1 cup = 250g
- Take a bowl and mix butter, JainFarmFreshAamRus and condensed milk. Whisk it well tillfluffy.
- Add Powder sugar to above mixture and whisk it further to dissolve sugar.
- Add baking soda and baking powder in Self Rising Flour or maida. Put this in a fine strainer and shake to mix well. Collect it in a bowl placed at the bottom.
- Mix the sieved and strained Self Rising Flour or maida with the butter, milk and Jain FarmFresh AamRus.
- Beat it rigorously ensuring no lumps should be left into batter.
- Pour this batter into cake tin greased with any edible oil. Tap the container gently to spread evenly.
- Pre-heat the oven at 1800 C for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the pre heated oven until it looks crusty brown and smells yummy.
- Let the cake cool. Slice and serve.
Recipe Type : Dessert
Serves : 8-10